After Samsung unveiled its new flagship smartphone, Galaxy S4, Apple released a webpage explaining why the iPhone 5 is better than smartphones from its rivals. The webpage’s banner says, “There’s iPhone. And then there’s everything else.”
The Samsung Galaxy S4 may have powerful specs like an octa-core processor, full HD display, Android 4.2 OS, but Apple has its own reasons that why even then the iPhone 5 stands out in the crowd.
– The iPhone has received eight straight JD Power and Associates awards for customer satisfaction.
– It is thin and light, and thus the iPhone feels substantial in your hand.
– Only the iPhone and other Apple products have retina display.
– The iPhone 5 gives you long battery life so you can easily make it through your day. You get up to 8 hours of talk time, up to 8 hours of browsing over cellular networks, and up to 10 hours of video playback, claims Apple, adding the iPhone has a powerful battery into such a thin and light design.
– Referring to the processor under the hood, Apple says the iPhone 5 has an A6 chip, which is powerful but not power hungry. It makes quick work of even the most graphics-intensive apps, and high frame rates make gameplay feel smooth and downright real.
– The iPhone has ultrafast wireless and LTE.
– The iSight camera on iPhone is claimed to be the world’s most popular camera. The company says that an 8 megapixel on iPhone 5 captures great photo data, and the hardware and software work together to make behind-the-scenes image and color adjustments. So it’s easy for anyone to take impressive photos in various lighting conditions.
– The iPhone has acces to the iTunes Store and the App Store, which offers more than 800,000 apps – all reviewed by Apple to guard against malware. Attacking its rivals, the company says that other mobile platforms have a myriad of fragmented store options, resulting in availability issues, developer frustration, and security risks.
– Only the iPhone has Siri, the intelligent assistant, lets you use your voice to send messages, schedule meetings, place calls, set reminders, and more.
– iCloud takes the experience of using iPhone that much further. It stores your content – your music, photos, apps, mail, contacts, calendars, documents, and more – and wirelessly pushes it to all your devices.