Developers often face the issue that newly added UDID’s like tester and clients compliant that they were unable to install the app. We will be wondering Is there a way to see what UDID are included in a build?.
Yes, We can verify the UDID’s included in the build with the following simple steps.
- Get the iPA/build file.
- Change the file extension to zip (ex. Demo.ipa to Demo.zip).
- Unzip/unarchive the zip file.
- New directory Payload will be created.
- Open the Payload.
- Package file should be there with APP Name.
- Right click on the File, select the “Show Package Contents”.
- All the resources and binary file will be listed. Search for file named “embedded.mobileprovision”
- Open the embedded.mobileprovision file in any text Editor.
- find the key ProvisionedDevices. you should be seeing the list of UDID’s if you have added any.
Hope this would help you out. Let me know your comments and suggestions.